Our Jobs Online Marketing Positions, Turbo-Net Solutions, Inc.
The key to the success we create for our clients is the exceptional experience we deliver, and that demands passionate, energetic people. The following are just some of the many opportunities available:
Marketing Specialist, Social Media
We have an opportunity for a Marketing Specialist to join our team!
The ideal candidate will increase uptake of targeted content and other digital assets via blogs, viral hubs, social networks, digital distribution channels, and through marketing initiatives that would direct traffic back to our sites. Maintain and grow our presence on Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
* Research and pursue other online viral initiatives to drive traffic back to client websites
* Disseminate editorial content to the web via relationships with key bloggers and social networks
* Research and develop strategies to build relationships with our target audiences
* Work with editorial teams on web best practices and potential marketing initiatives
This is a great opportunity for professionals looking to work with and learn from successful PPC professionals and a thriving internet publisher.
The right candidate will support and learn from the current PPC Specialist, as well as support other internet marketing campaigns, strategies, and projects. Ideal candidates will have a positive attitude, the desire to succeed, and a PASSION for internet marketing.
* Assist in hands-on supervision and growth of all Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and MSN adCenter accounts
* Benchmark key performance metrics on a weekly and monthly basis and deliver status reports to supervisor
* Perform testing of ad positions, ad copy, and landing pages
* Update PPC campaigns by cross-referencing website and PPC accounts to ensure visibility of entire product line
* Proactive monitoring of campaigns to maximize sales through optimization techniques and creative thinking
The consultant will work closely with our interactive and brand & market strategy teams to develop an SEO marketing campaign to track and analyze our client’s websites.
This includes research, implementation, campaign management, reporting, marketing strategy and search engine marketing concepts and analytics the consultant must ensure that the client projects are on schedule and within budget constraints.
* SEO optimization of the website, including optimizing current web page copy, user experience/usability
* Create and manage the internal search strategy from concept to implementation
* Keyword research for multiple sites, including meta-descriptions, title tags and headers
* Monitor search engine ranking
* Monitor campaign progression as it relates to client goals and objectives.
* Creating in-depth reports to provide client on progress and performance results
* Participate in content development and writing
* Competitor analysis - conduct website analysis and research and provide thorough recommendations
* Ability to communicate technical information (SEO and SEM process and procedures ) to non-technical audiences is a must
* Track and triage inquiries from clients